If you can’t wait to start your holiday in Cornwall and arrive at your luxury lakeside log cabin or yurt, read below for how to find us!
Directions to Pengelly Retreat
Pengelly Mill, Drym, Leedstown, Hayle, Cornwall, TR27 6BW
T. 01736 850171 email@example.com
IMPORTANT don’t enter our postcode into your Satnav as this may take you down unsigned narrow country lanes and then cut out at the crucial moment!
Instead please follow the directions below to find us. If you use these, we are very easy to find as we are just a minute or so drive from the B3302 Hayle-Helston road.
You can also use Google maps to find the location of Pengelly Retreat. However there isn’t mobile signal as you approach us so you may want to bring a print out of Google maps/our directions with you as back up.
If approaching from the A30
- Take the exit to West Cambourne from the A30 – this is the 2nd exit to Cambourne if coming from the north.
- Go up the slip road and then turn left at the top. On the small roundabout take the 2nd exit marked “all other routes”.
- Follow this road along for a couple of miles. Just before you come into Conor Downs village, take the left hand turn signed for Praze-en-Beeble and also for Trevaskis Farm.
- Follow this road along going over a railway crossing.
- When you reach Carnhell Green, a small village, turn right at the T-junction and then almost immediately turn left.
- Follow this road along until you come to a T-junction, turn right following the sign for Leedstown.
- In Leedstown you will come to a crossroads, take the left turn signed for Helston.
- Follow this road along out of Leedstown. About 1 mile outside of Leedstown, after driving down a dips with hairpin bends, you will reach a crossroads, take the left hand turn signed for Trenwheal, Drym and Horsedowns. This turn is also signed for Little Pengelly Farm B&B.
- Go along this lane, passing the B&B entrance to your right. Continue along the lane, round a sharp bend to the right (ignoring the left-hand turn for Trenwheal). Go down the hill and before you reach the bottom of the hill, you will see Pengelly Retreat on your right-hand side between two stone gateposts with a gate and a gravel drive beyond.
If approaching from Helston
- Follow signs to Penzance out of Helston, passing Lidl on your left-hand side.
- Go up the hill and just beyond the crest of the hill, take the right-hand turn signed for Hayle and Cambourne.
- Follow this road along, continuing to follow signs for Leedstown and Hayle (don’t take the turn off for Cambourne).
- After a few miles, and still 1 mile before reaching Leedstown, you will come to a small crossroads. Take the lane on your right which is signed for Trenwheal, Drym and Horsedowns. (If you find yourself going down a steep dip in the road with hairpin bends, then you’ve missed the turning – likewise if you’re in Leedstown, you’ve missed the turning).
- Go along this lane which is also signed for Little Pengelly Farm B&B. Pass the B&B on your right. Continue along the lane, round a sharp bend to the right (ignoring the left-hand turn for Trenwheal). Go down the hill and before you reach the bottom of the hill, you will see Pengelly Retreat on your right-hand side between two stone gateposts with a gate and a gravel drive beyond.