A wedding just for you in a magical secret garden in Cornwall
Do you wish you and your loved one could runaway to secret location in Cornwall for your wedding day? Are you yearning for romantic, intimate and tiny ceremony without the huge price tag or the fuss? Do you love being in natural and beautiful surroundings, the peaceful sounds of flowing water and birdsong all around?
At Pengelly Retreat, you’ll discover romantic, wild gardens, a dreamy wedding arbour by a flowing stream, meadows, secret gardens and lakes. Elopements and tiny weddings here are relaxed, intimate, romantic and focussed just on the two of you and the celebration of your life & love together.
Stay in The Boat House log cabin or Sail House luxury yurt, our quirky and romantic lakeside houses just for two. Each one overlooks a wild swimming lake, a magical little hideaway to watch the sun rising and setting over the water on your special day. All set within a very private five acres of gardens, meadows and land – your own piece of Cornish paradise just for the two of you.
Pengelly Retreat opened in 2019 and we remain a hidden gem, unknown to most, even those who think they know Cornwall well. We offer a truly unique and very beautiful place for you to runaway together and celebrate your love, perhaps with a very small number of your closest friends and family with you. We only open our doors to elopements and tiny weddings and while you are here, Pengelly Retreat becomes your own private place in Cornwall.
Why choose Pengelly Retreat for your tiny wedding?
- We offer hidden gardens, wild swimming lakes and your own piece of Cornwall for your special and very romantic celebration.
- Our experienced Wedding Co-ordinator, Phoebe from Piccolo Weddings, will be here to help you put everything in place and ensure a smooth and stress-free experience both beforehand and on the day. A beautiful tiny wedding with heart and soul but no fuss or stress.
- Stay in one of our quirky beautiful lakeside houses at Pengelly Retreat on the night before and the night after your wedding ceremony. Toast each other with a glass of champagne under the starry skies or snuggle up by the log burner.
- Walk from your lakeside house down the treelined path to the fairy-light decked Wedding Arbour by the stream. Here you can celebrate your intimate ceremony for just the two of you, with up to 6 guests in attendance if you so choose.
- Warm up cooler ceremony days with the chiminea in the Arbour, or marry on the fairy-light strewn deck by the Mill House which is undercover.
- Experience a very private and magical tiny ceremony in one of the loveliest pieces of land and lakes in Cornwall.
Say “I do” in 2021
Could this be the year that you run away together to Cornwall for your romantic tiny wedding at Pengelly Retreat? Experience the magic of a ceremony set in secret gardens, head to glorious beaches nearby to stroll together under the big skies and then return to your romantic log cabin or yurt to watch the moon and stars rise over the lake.
To start planning your elopement or tiny wedding at Pengelly Retreat contact Phoebe at Piccolo Weddings on 07881 863338 or email@example.com