Pengelly Retreat is the perfect escape for wild swimmers to come and experience swimming in our gorgeous large fresh water lake. Nestled in the countryside between Helston and Hayle we have 5 acres of private gardens, meadows and lakes fed by the stream that becomes a tributary of the River Hayle.
The gardens are usually private to residential guests staying at either the Boat House Cabin or Sail House Yurt, who get this beautiful watery landscape all to themselves! However on selected dates, we open up to small groups of wild swimmers to come and enjoy wild swimming and garden exploring on a Wild Swimming Retreat morning or afternoon session. Click here to BOOK NOW!
Swimming Sessions, £20 per person
- Swim in Pengelly Retreat’s private 100m swimming lake (access via two pontoons with steps)
- Explore our beautiful 5 acres of gardens
- Warm up with our outside hot shower by the Sail House
- Relax afterwards around the fire-pit in our stream-side Tipi garden, with a selection of hot drinks and nibbles.
- WC facilities in our annexe attached to the main house
- Maximum 9 people per session, please car share where possible as parking is limited
- Please note we cannot accept walk-ins on the day, tickets must be booked in advance
- Click here to BOOK NOW (via Ticket Tailor)
- Fri 24th Nov 9.30am – 12.30pm
- Thur 30th Nov 4:30-8pm
- Mon 4th Dec 4:30-8pm
- Mon 11th Dec 5-8.30pm (SOLD)
- Fri 15th Dec 9.30am-12.30pm